32.5 C
Delhi, IN
Thursday, October 19, 2017

Pachimanchal Vidhyut Vitran Nigam Limited

Home Forums Consumer Complaints – Post Complaint Government Pachimanchal Vidhyut Vitran Nigam Limited

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Admin 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #606


    Respected Law officer,
    Pachimanchal Vidhyut Vitran Nigam Limited.,
    I am CS Sualeheen (Company Secretaries), resident of Bulandshahar, Uttar Pradesh,
    having troubled from the officers of your company. As a legal professional, I am seeking your kind concern on my hardship while some offiers are not devoted to persofrm their statutory obligation under the provision of the Electricity Act, 2003 and Electricity Supply Code 2005.
    I am following up our Executive Engineer and he Babu, subordinate to him, from the month of september, to get an new electricity connection at my tenanted (rented) commercial premises but they are bluffing on me and not yet provide me a New Electricity connection inspite I am ready to comply all the provision on the Act and rules made thereunder. Although I have deposited all the required document (along with my affidavit undertaking all the responsibilities to indemnify the company from an6 losses) the Babu of our regional office. I have several High court judgement on the identical issue in which honourable court held that electricity company in under an statutory obligation to provide electrical power to application complying all the requirements of the Act, not only to a owner but also to a tenant.
    They made me sick and I am mentally harassed by their act. Act of your companies official couses me hardship whuch is unbearable.

    So I request me to look into the matter and do the needful.

    Our regional Superintending Engineer: Mr. A k Singh
    Executive Engineer: DC Sharma.

    Warm regards,
    CS Sualeheen
    Sualeheen & Associates
    (Company Secretaries)



    Yes you are right, so far as getting connection is concerned when you have and are ready to comply with all necessary statutory and legal requirements, unless there is something that is not completed in your application or pending in that regard, you should be provided the necessary connection.

    Firstly, you may contact the concerned officers and verify with them if any documents or process is pending and if the same is resolved at that stage, its well and good. Also please verify if it is pending on account of the seniority list maintained by the company and if your case is immediately due for connection.

    Second step, you may approach the Higher Authority of the Company, the details are available at http://pvvnl.org/pvvnl_directory.html. You may contact customer support or other technical support as per requirement to have your query solved, you may also file RTI to get information as to under what provision your connection has till date not been completed and proceed accordingly.

    If none of the aforesaid method works, you may issue notice and approach the appropriate authority for resolution. So far as consumer complaint is concerned, if you have already made an application and complied with the necessary legal requirement, you may approach the forum for compensatory and mandatory order for connection on immediate basis.

    The decision in the case of Assistant Engineer, Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam & Ors. v. Bodan Ram of NCDRC is useful to you on this point.

    Support -> Mail on support@consumerlawindia.com or call on 07933012549

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.