27 C
Delhi, IN
Monday, September 25, 2017

Accident claim not cleared

Home Forums Consumer Complaints – Post Complaint Automobile Accident claim not cleared

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Admin 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rahulvora781
    Participant

My car met with an accident in August 2015 and there was massive damage at the back of the car. All the legal process were followed, I provided the insurance company with all the necessary documents including the copy of bills, police report etc. The insurance company has rejected the claim on the ground that during renewal of insurance, the report of the surveyor already showed damage to the car at the back and hence the same is not covered. I have verified the report and it only showed scratches. Now, since this is a 3 year old car, there are some scratches everywhere in the car, despite this the insurance company has rejected my claim. Can I file Consumer Complaint against the insurance company for wrongfully rejecting the claim.

Admin
    Keymaster

You can contest the claim by clearly verifying the previous survey report with the current damage to the car. You may make a representation with the insurance company showing all the details. Yes, you can file a Complaint before the District Forum for rejection of the claim if the insurance company does not accept your representation and rejects claim.

Support -> Mail on support@consumerlawindia.com or call on 07933012549

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MOST POPULAR

HOT NEWS